Galactic Moon Festival:
- The Galactic Moon Festival has ended.
- Battlefield is now Special Forces only. (Rebel and Imperials have separate entrance zones)
- Added faction specific cloners to the battlefield.
- Walking outside of the battleground will no longer port out of the battlefield immediately. You will be given a 30 seconds warning, if you do return within 30 seconds, you will be punished severely.
- Rebel and Imperials must talk to separate dedicated NPCs to leave the battleground. (NPCs located in cloner)
- Added turrets outside of the battlefield cloners.
- New Rebel/Imperial NPCs added throughout the battlefield.
- Balanced loot and increased respawn time at Battlefield the Droid Facility.
- Added reward for first place in the Halloween Homeshow.
- Added SR Photo Competition Posters.
- Added New Custom Event Paintings, Publish Paintings and new Items to event loot. (19 new items in total)
- Added /pvp command. Players can only declare On Leave >> Combantant >> Special Forces. (Disabled temporarily)
- Removed the ability to select a declared faction player target and opt to change faction (No longer needed due to /pvp command)
- Force Defense modifier now protects against Force Powers attacks. (Disabled temporarily)
- Lightning: Remains Lightsaber, less damage, slightly faster, less force cost.
- Mind Blast: Blast damage, increased damage, slightly faster, less force cost.
- Updated splash screens.
- New login screen.
- New loading screen.
- Changed Jedi Powers and Jedi Defender defense working against Force attacks.
- Fixed Jedi Knights being able to go on leave via recruiters
- Fixed Level 5 & 6 Droid armor modules requiring old Composite segments.
- Fixed Kaas World Boss shuttle.
- Fixed floating building in Cratertown, Jakku.
- Fixed strings on Organa (XJ-2 airspeeder) and V35 speeder
- NPC Jedi Mindblast does blast damage instead of lightsaber and only attacks mind.